My Npcil Interview Sense At Mumbai - Anushaktinagar

My NPCIL  Interview Experience at Mumbai, Anushaktinagar

I appeared for NPCIL interview on 05-10-2010 at Anushaktinagar at Mumbai. As I did M.Tech, I was shortlisted direct based on the qualification of M. Tech in Industrial Process Equipment Design (IPED) .



The interview panel was consists of 6-7 people from industries only, No i were from whatever academic institutions.
They unremarkably asked me practical questions which was related to my specialization inward M. Tech (Industrial Process Equipment Design) at SVNIT, Surat.

Interviews were taken past times iii simultaneous groups, agency iii dissimilar groups were taking interview in separate rooms. I was waiting for my plough from the 2d I reached the venue but it took two hours to expire me to interview room.

I was asked many questions based on practical aspects of process equipment and cipher related to Nuclear energy. Everybody retrieve that every bit companionship is related to ability projects past times Nuclear energy, in addition to thence most of the questions volition last from Nuclear engineering related but it was non every bit nosotros thought.

Interview Process

The kickoff inquiry was thrown to me past times Chairman. He asked me to innovate myself roofing my educational qualifications in addition to household unit of measurement background. I mentioned that I am basically from Bhavnagar, Gujarat & the same 2d they asked me well-nigh time to come site of NPCIL nearby Bhavnagar, Gujarat. As I was non certain well-nigh it, I honestly said NO.

Do non hesitate to tell No because this volition relieve your in addition to their time. They hold back for positive in addition to right replies every bit many every bit from your side. If you lot create non know the exact reply delight tell No in addition to acknowledge it. So they tin post away inquire to other inquiry or motion ahead. Instead of it, if you lot endeavour to fool them, they volition inquire to a greater extent than questions from same background in addition to you lot volition ultimately teach out negative impression in addition to at the terminate you lot volition last failed because you lot receive got non managed fourth dimension to give maximum right reply every bit many every bit you lot can.

They wanted me to tell well-nigh my dissertation inward M. Tech. As it was related to pull per unit of measurement area vessel design, they counter questioned me well-nigh code/standard used to blueprint pull per unit of measurement area vessel in addition to manufacturing. I answered ASME Section VIII Division 2, Edition 2007. I was taken deep into the code/standard well-nigh blueprint of pull per unit of measurement area vessel in addition to its manufacturing. How dissimilar guidelines were used spell designing in addition to manufacturing at companionship next ASME codes.

Next inquiry was well-nigh basics of pull per unit of measurement area vessel past times hollo for me the divergence betwixt pull per unit of measurement area vessel in addition to storage tank. I tried to convince them well-nigh my noesis but they did non agree. Also they wanted me to tell them relation betwixt psi (pound per foursquare inch) in addition to kg per foursquare centimeter. I answered 1 kg/cm2 = 14.22 psi.

Some members asked me how to blueprint oestrus exchanger for detail application. What should last the pull per unit of measurement area throttle value inward pull per unit of measurement area security valve inward pull per unit of measurement area vessel in addition to why it is unremarkably provided? in addition to who decides it? Normally to ensure security of pull per unit of measurement area vessel working at high pressure, i demand to position security valve to unloosen extra pull per unit of measurement area beyond the security throttle in addition to relieve the pull per unit of measurement area vessel from harm. 

Another question: What is the divergence betwixt blueprint pull per unit of measurement area in addition to maximum allowable working pull per unit of measurement area inward pull per unit of measurement area vessel design terminology. Why hydro examination is conducted at the terminate of manufacturing of pull per unit of measurement area vessel. What should last the cloth that is filled within the completed vessel, is it air or H2O in addition to why? And what is the compressible catamenia in addition to what is its final result inward it? In which province of affairs hydro examination volition last severe if it is filled in addition to pressurized amongst air in addition to water? 

After roughly give-and-take they changed the topic in addition to leaded me to ability constitute subject. They expire on on hollo for me basic inquiry similar what is the divergence betwixt thermal in addition to hydro ability constitute in addition to which is to a greater extent than efficient inward price of treatment cost. They wanted me to depict PV in addition to TS diagram of Rankine cycle. And concluding inquiry was what should last the representative when condenser of ability constitute is removed? 

Overall the interview was practiced but inward that batch, no i was selected.


-->

Sumber https://mechworld-pbg.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari My Npcil Interview Sense At Mumbai - Anushaktinagar. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions